Have you ever wanted to go back in time and experience Prom all over again? At Throwback Prom, you don’t need to worry about hiding your booze, the punch is always spiked, there are no chaperones, you actually like your date and the music is always loud. Pull out that prom dress or that polyester leisure suit that has been sitting in the back of your closet since the 1970’s and join us for fun evening of music, drinks, hors d’oeuvres, entertainment, laughs, raffles and an event full of memories as we raise funds for a great cause.
All proceeds will benefit the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross.
Join us: Saturday, January 30 from 6:30pm-11:30pm at Brett Favre’s Steakhouse.
- Specialty drink “spiked punch”. Every purchase will contribute $1 to the American Red Cross.
- Countless raffles and silent auction items.
- Music provided by Elite Music Service
- Corny Prom photos taken by Defining78
- Prom Court competition at 8:30p where our court will fight for your dollars in an effort to be crowned Prom King and Queen.
- Special throwback prom offers by a select number of preferred vendors in the Green Bay area. Watch this invite for more information!
- A sneak peek at one of the dance routines by our host and “prom emperor” DWOS 2016 star dancer Dan Terrio and his partner “prom empress” Mina Witte of Simply Ballroom of Green Bay.
Formal attire required. Can be Prom fashions from any generation.
** PLEASE NOTE: This does not mean you need to rent a tuxedo or buy a brand new dress. What this means is we would request that semi-formal attire is not worn. Business suits, cocktail dresses, costumes that indicate a “formal” feel are acceptable.**
Advanced tickets (available up until January 29th): $25 single / $35 Couple (save $10 buying before event). Purchased at the door day of event: $35 single / $45 couple – 21+ only
**Ticket cost includes entrance into event, hors d’oeuvres and one ticket for raffle entry**
Advanced tickets are on sale at Green Bay DuBois Formalwear locations (Broadway, Military Ave, and Hansen Rd) in the Green Bay area, Sassy Girl and Brett Favre’s Steakhouse.
Will Call option: If you wish to purchase your tickets online, here are the steps:
1) Log onto https://www.crowdrise.com/dancingwithourstars/fundraiser/danterrio
2) Click on ‘Donate to the Red Cross’ and enter in necessary information along with specific amounts ($25 for 1 ticket, $35 for a couple-2 tickets). Make sure you have your name and preferred email in the appropriate areas.
3) Underneath comments, type in “Throwback Prom”, click submit.
4) Throwback Prom volunteers will email you to confirm the purchase of the tickets and with further instructions.
5) Night of the event: check in at the registration desk and your tickets will be ready for you.
EVENT SPONSORS: Brett Favre’s Steakhouse, Elite Music Service, DuBois Formalwear, Sash & Bow
This event is being organized by Dan’s Drive to 5 Campaign for the American Red Cross, a campaign to raise funds for Dan Terrio’s journey to the Dancing With Our Stars 2016 Mirrorball Fundraising Trophy.
Can’t attend but wish to donate? You can contribute directly to the American Red Cross at: