Tickets for the 2nd Annual Dancing with the Stars for the American Red Cross sponsored by Oneida Nation will be on sale January 4, 2010.
When: Sunday, February 21, 2010
Where: Radisson Hotel and Conference Center, Three Clans Complex, Green Bay
- Corporate tables of 10 valued at $800/$700/$600
- $50.00 individual tickets
Program of Events:
4:30 pm Doors Open
5:15 pm Celebrity Dance Competition
7:00 pm Dinner
To order tickets after January 4, 2010, please call Mauree Childress, Director of Development at 920-227-4287.
Learn a little more about Julie May!
1. Describe your first dancing recollection. About how old were you and what was the occasion? My first dancing experience was in the 7th Grade at the Cathedral dances and not being asked to dance. (Note from editor: They missed out. Little did they know that Julie would someday be a marvelous Latin and Zumba dancer.)
2. Who is your dream dance partner? My husband, Jack. (We need lessons though. I have a tendency to lead.)
3. Why support the Red Cross with your participation? One never knows when you may need to rely on this vital organization. I have always felt that “charity begins at home” – city, state and country. That’s why I support the local Lakeland Chapter.
4. Hobbies or passions: I like antiquing, golf, travel and spending time with my four grandchildren.