American Red Cross Lakeland Chapter Announces Dancers for the 2nd Annual Dancing with Our Stars Fundraising Event
On Wednesday, October 14 the ten celebrity all-star dancers were announced for the 2nd Annual “Dancing with Our Stars” fundraising event sponsored Oneida Nation and Nicolet National Bank. This event will be held on Sunday, February 21, 2010 at the Radisson Hotel, Green Bay, program beginning at 5:30pm.
The 2010 “Dancing with Our Stars” celebrity line-up is:
- Mindy Bennett, Balance for Body and Soul, Owner
- David Burns, WIXX Midday personality, Music Director and Assistant Program Director
- Michael Frohna, The Bellin Foundation, President
- Crystal Holtz, Oneida Nation Tourism Department, Marketing Manager
Julie May, Chestnut Gallery & Gifts, Proprietress
- Chris Roth, WBAY, Sports Director
- Diane Roundy, Schenck Business Solutions, Director of Business Development
- Sarah Thomsen, Action 2 News at Four, Anchor/News Reporter
- Dana VanDen Huevel, Marketing Savant, Director
- Eric Witczak, Nicolet National Bank, Retail Banking Manager and American Red Cross Lakeland Chapter Board of Directors, Vice Chair
These ten Northeast Wisconsin celebrities will be participating in this fundraising event. Celebrities will be trained in two ballroom dances by DanceSport of Green Bay under the direction of Janet Gollnick, former Midwest champion. Their dance partners will be accomplished and skilled college-aged dancers from DanceSport.
Winner of the dancing trophy will be the dancer who scores best on the dance floor and who is supported by public and event votes. Votes will be in the form of dollars donated in support of the star dancer, both at the Dancing with Our Stars event and dollars pledged in the name of the Dancer prior to February 21.
We are honored to have Ivan Seleznev of New York City, an eight time Russian champion, Rebecca Messenger, nationally acclaimed Ballroom Judge and Dan Messenger, former National Champion and Ballroom Judge both of Milwaukee.
All proceeds for the event go to support local programs and services for the American Red Cross.
Tickets for the event will be on sale at the American Red Cross Lakeland Chapter, starting January 4, 2010.