October 29, 2010 Leave a comment
Check out Stacy Richards, President/COO, burnham richards, perfecting her samba for Dancing with the Stars for the American Red Cross Lakeland Chapter.
Like what you see? Than “VOTE” for Stacy. Support her while supporting your local Red Cross. All “votes”* will be counted toward your chosen star to help them earn the coveted Mirror Ball Fundraising Trophy given away the night of the event.
What does it cost to help?
- $52 1 week of food for 1 person
- $130 Emergency clothing and shoes for 1 adult
- $294 6 days of emergency lodging at an area hotel
- $650 1 dialysis client gets to treatment three times per week for a Year due to our Transportation Services
- $25 Food for a family of four for one day in a shelter
The American Red Cross is not a government agency. As such, it relies on charitable contributions to fulfill its mission. Please support your American Red Cross Lakeland Chapter. Ninety-one (91) cents of every dollar donated to the organization goes to delivering programs and services